Monday, August 20, 2007
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
After all the sheerness was added, the perfect texturing, the name Sheer Desire just fit.
Then after the final set was in stone I guess you could say, added a variety of colors and made sure the shading stayed consistent. In the end got together 10 different colors.
Now since I didn't make it in the hundreds of layers I usually do, I decided the cost should compensate for it. Each set is 100L, or all 10 sets is 500L. I thought perhaps that was too low but so far the outcome looks great, and an overall great response from loyalists! (whom I love dearly!).
Hope you all enjoy as much as I enjoy making!